Rail Data >
Forum Post (ID 27)
LTSV-RD in 2023
Posted by Thomas Young
at 17:13 on 29/12/2022
LTSV-RD has now been live for just about 2 years but there are still quite a lot of features that are either incomplete or missing. I am making (slow) progress on quite a number of aspects and I figured that the new year might be a good time to consider what I should prioritise. I also thought that I could ask whether any users had any suggestions. Is there anything you would like to see added to LTSV-RD, or anything that needs improving?
Some of the things that I hope to have completed over the next few months are listed below.
- Sort out issues with display of some renumberings.
- Complete a check for incorrect links related to re-used numbers and codes.
- Complete the application of status codes to all numbers.
- Add more downloadable lists and improve the earlier PDF versions.
- Create Help pages and User Guides.
- Add more Icons.
- Add more Photolinks.
- Complete the initial set of Articles.
- Update/expand the existing Profiles.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please get in touch, either by replying here or by sending me an e-mail.
Happy New Year to you all.
No replies yet.